Re: [Distillers] Mike's Design

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      For Mike Nixon:
      I'm having difficulty in reaching you by email.  Have sent emails but received no response.
      Please contact me.
      Martin Marburger
      mail@...
    • Allan Goldsmith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
        Hi Mike
        The one with the ethanol molecule on the front..published Feb 2000
        ISBN 0-473-06608-4
        You show a design without the elbow...so easier to make in stainless.
        thanks
        Allan