Re: having trouble reaching equilibrium with new still, any ideas ?

  • nanosleep
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2003
      I run a 2 inch diameter column with stainless
      steel scrubbers. My boiler has two 1500watt
      elements. I cannot run both elements at the
      same time without the column choking. Is your
      3000 watts in one element? If so it may be a
      little difficult to cut the power down.
      You should be much happier with the output
      when running 1500 to 2000 watts.

      -A

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Xavier Orr" <xavierorr@h...>