Re: collect foreshots with heads? keep a tails buffer?

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 19 , May 29, 2003
      you assume right! i strip in a fractionating still or double distill
      or use a VM head. stripping it is a great way to experiment with your
      still to see how it works under different conditions. i dont mind bad
      output since it will all be redistilled anyway so i vary the run a
      lot to see what happens.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "rodmacd2000" <rmacdoug@s...>

      <viciousblackout@y...>