Re: [Distillers] Re: Tequila advice?

  • tipringwaterpipe
    Message 1 of 10 , May 23, 2003
      "Is that Funny"....."Well not really to funny me, actually......what you just said.....sorry." But if you turned that into a knock knock joke, I will send you a ( Made in Canada ) Loonie. Free of charge. Shipping and handling = $75.00 US..Normally, But since your a brouther-in-spirits,(BiO) if you make small donation to Tony, I'll wave that S&H. maybe ha ha ha

      Down - the - Snoot

      Tip

      Zoran Vujcic <zvujcic@...> wrote:
      Sorry but any organic chemical roasted makes carcinogenic substances. All of them are soluble in 40% abv alcohol in dangerous concentration. Is that funny?
      Zoran