Re: [Distillers] Doublers\thumpers

  • Ted Palmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      It can be as large as you want it to be, but using glass gives me the willies.
      A good rule of thumb is make the thumper twice the size of the amont of distillate in a single run. ie: one run = 1 liter of spirits then make the thumper 2 liters.

      Yes, treat the run as you would any other time.

      Ted Palmer
      tpalmer@...