Wort - Again

  • Tom Noftsger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      Sorry,
      Pete i did fail to mention the type of yeast I was using. It is
      Champagne yeast form the local brew shop. I don't have any more or I
      would tell you the name of it. My choices are limited for a local
      source in this area of the world. They only carry Brewers yeast (14
      different ones), several Wine yeast, and one Champagne. So Champagne
      it is. As I type this I am attempting to propagate yet some more
      champagne yeast and pitch it into the wort I mentioned in the other
      post. I am about 2 hours in and the foam is starting to bubble out
      of the apparently slightly overfilled container. I appreciate your
      information and any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated as
      well.

      Tom