Questions about raw materials

  • Jeremy Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2000
      I have 2 questions for everyone

      1) I cannot find any feed grade mollasses in my area in texas. can anyone tell
      me where to get large amounts in texas for cheap or a good cheap alternative.
      maybe the dry kind everyone sells now boild in water like beer is made.

      2) I know it is off the topic of distilling, but does anyone know of any good materials
      to make a good wine from that is cheap. Also must be available in texas. I don't want
      to crush grapes, and I don't want to buy the expensive extracts to make it out of.

      Any help would be appreciated, I like making large quantities and don't like spending
      lots of money on materials.

      JJ