new site

  • bj-fm@hotnet.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 1999
      congratulations to aaron and julie on your site lots of links well done
      "moonshine" 99,i didn't look at anything else in the index,especially if it started with S ,trust me,well done ,hope those url's i sent were of some help
      many regards brian === www.ozemail.com.au/~azamith/
    • Aaron and Julie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 1999
        They certainly were Brian,
        thanx again

        my page is also available at

        http://www.go.to/distil

        or

        http://www.go.to/distillation

        all of the S references were put there to get traffic when
        I had nothing better to say ;-)

        cheers for now

        Aaron