help guys please,,

  • tigger bear
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2003
      guys i really wont to make my own whiskey out of corn or a grain,, and have asked u guys before for help,thank u,,looked at all the sights and so on,that u guys told me about,,but still find it a bit confusing,,really looking for a sight that can take me step by step though it,or some one who would be kind enough to write out every stage of it,including the gear i need,( i have a 50 litre pot still)big ask i know but would be appriecated ,or perhaps there is some one in the albury area (australia) who is making a grain wiskey and would be happy to show me there set up and walk me though it,,

      thanks guys

      garry

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • rodmacd2000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2003
        Purchase Ian smiley's book "Making Pure Corn Whiskey". This is the
        most authoritative and up to date information available on the
        subject.

        See http://www.home-distilling.com/

        Cost is just US $9.00 for the electronic (pdf) version. US $19.00 if
        you want a hard copy.

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, tigger bear <tigger_bear22@y...>