Re: [Distillers] Download Tonys site

  • Ted Palmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29 9:19 AM
      If you are using IE you can add it to your favorites folder and check the
      'make available offline' box, then click cusomize and next, check the yes
      radio button and set the download pages to 3. Click next and then choose the
      method for updating the pages(I prefer to set it up as a monthly sync). If
      any users of netscape or opera know how to do the same please let us all
      know aout it, I'm sure Tony would love to add this info to his page.
      Ted Palmer
      tpalmer@...
      brewer@...