the BOKAKOB page

  • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 1:20 PM
      For those of you who have been unable to find Alex's designs at the newsgroup site, or are just plain lazy, I've snaffled most of the pictures from there, and put them on a single page at http://homedistiller.org A great photo-essay on the "Single Reducer", "Double Reducer" and "Elliptical Inline" designs.

      http://homedistiller.org/bokakob/

      Its even got a cool wee pic of Alex the man himself ! Note that the page will suck a fair amount of bandwidth due to the large number of pic's (takes about 10min to open fully over my wee modem at home), so its only available online, and not in the Zipped version of the site.

      Many thanks to Alex for his extra comments that he's added, and for posting the photos in the first place.

      Tony