Re: SV: [Distillers] Re: beer keg, pot still,thanks johan

  • tigger bear
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 26, 2003
      hi johan
      thanks for the reply johan i was just about to try and contact you ,ive head a lot about your  still ,,and was wondering if u could send me some plains or a photo of it please.

      regards garry

      Johan <mugg@...> wrote:

      "i am sure Johan will answer any questions you have about it."

      Absolutely! But the paragliding season has begun so if I wont be so active
      in the forum right now, mail me directly if I don't reply.

      I'm waiting and waiting for helipak and propak to show up in my mailbox, I'm
      going to try propak in a 2" still and helipak in a 1/2" copper tube. Helipak
      may be a very pleasant packing for small stills, thanks to its good
      performance. I hope that it'll be possible to build a compact still that
      delivers pure alcohol.

      To begin with I'll try helipak in the copper spiral since it doesn't need
      watercooling.

      Johan

      Do you Yahoo!?