Re: are these photos of an oak branch?

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2003
      Thanks guys
      my friend was pretty sure it was an oak but i thought the ball things
      on the branch would mean it wasnt. i got some photos of leaves on the
      net which i can show my friend as he says he can tell them off
      straight away. he said the branches "went all over the place". are
      their any oak species that would be unsuitable for using? and why is
      it only oak trees that are used?

      Peter

      -- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "peter_vcb" <viciousblackout@y...>

      http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wNGnPniPpOuRm4HhsVGBnpSamvUjidbhAGmDMQvRl