Re: Sugar cane juice

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2003
      hi Chris

      i have no experience using cane juice but if you have a hydrometer
      you will be able to work out how much sugar per litre you have. i am
      sure people will quote an average amount per litre but yours may be
      different, it may even vary with the amount of juicing time you give
      it. this difference will be important if you are using turbo yeasts
      at the maximum sugar "allowed". are you planning on making rums?
      what type of still have you got?

      Peter

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Alexander"