What is that?

  • Tom Noftsger
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2000
      Hi all,
      I was given some moonshine the other day from an unnamed source.
      I put it in the freezer for safe keeping. After months of storage in
      the freezer I noticed a milky clear mass had formed and I am
      wondering what that could be. When the tempature is raised the thing
      disappears and reappears when you put it back in the freezer. To my
      knowlege the shine is corn liquer from the appalachian mountain
      region of the eastern United States. Any ideas?

      Thanks

      Tom