Re: yeast

  • MooNShiNeR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2000
      Ya'll folks R gonna git sick N tired "O me, I jess knowdit...

      From: MooNShiNeR <dabbs@m...>
      Date: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:15am
      Subject: Re: yeast

      Plums have a natural yeast in them but usually like all other fruits
      can use a little help in that area. Rotten fruits, plums included,
      work reeeaaal good. I go to sum fruit stands and they give me all the
      rotten ones. (Gonna feed 'em to m'horse, yeah, that's it) I done this
      for years. Don't waste yor time or money on high dollar specialty
      fancy-shmancy yeasts.
      Round here we all use Fleishman's Bakers yeast. Werks like a charm in
      a charm factory, sittin in a charm field on charm day. 3 packs in a
      55 gallon mix and 1 in anything less than that.
      In the moonshine capital of the world,
      MooNShiNeR

      --- In biofuel@egroups.com, vousley1@e... wrote:
      > MY PROJECT IS TO MAKE ETHANOL FROM PLUMS. MY QUESTION IS WHICH
      YEAST