Grain & Sugar Supplies

  • MooNShiNeR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2000
      Way we do it round here is remotely, kinda, sorta like this:

      Wheat bran: when U go to the feed store where they mill 'th grain,
      specify unsalted wheat bran. If the feller looks at you twice or
      reaaal hard, mumble kinda under yor breath, "damn horse is so
      constipated..."
      Sugar: Go 't Sam's Club or anywhere thet they would sell you sum 50
      pound saks 'O sugar and load a couple up on yor cart. Take 'em to 'th
      check out counter. Whistle a tune, soft and slow like. Don't forget
      to whistle... And if the checkout countr gurl looks at you funny like
      or says sumthin smart, you jess say, "Yep, the church is havin a bake
      sale t'morrow and they all put me in charge of buyin 'th sugars."
      This'll covr you fer buyin all them packs of Fleishman's Bakers yeast
      too.
      Werks for me...
      MooNShiNeR