Stock Pot

  • Louie Belle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2000
      Hi group Louie here, I was in K-mart the other day and looked at the pans,
      there was a stainless steel 15 Litre stock pot for $20 Aust.
      Q.) How do you think this would be as a boiler for the Still Maker?

      Thanks for the advice

      Louie Belle

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Pete Sayers
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2000
        Hi Louie, you could try welding two of them together, one on top of the
        other, you will need to cut holes for your elements, and one for your reflux
        column.This will up your total capacity, giving you a worthwhile amount to
        distill.
        regards Pete at Brewers Barn