RE: [Distillers] Newchum to Distilling

  • Pete Sayers
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hi Mac Pete from Brewers Barn, there is another flavour you can use to make
      a beam type spirit, called Top Shelf American Bourbon, this is a very good
      flavour, in that you dont have to add anything to it to get a top quality
      end product. i think the Fermtech people have outlets in Brisbane. If you
      phone area code 7 then 38813086 and speak to Terry, he will be able to help
      you. He will also stock the "High Activity" carbon, which is one of the most
      efficient carbons to use. It's messy, but bloody good. Make sure you let it
      settle out before trying to filter it. If not settled, it will clog your
      regards Pete