getting ready

  • m4goose@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      Hi folks,
      I have completed my reflux tower and it is beautiful. I am waiting
      on my 10 gal. milk can to arrive hopefully tues.the 5'th.
      when I built my tower I had a 2 foot section of 2" copper tubing
      left so I am saving it to use as a gooseneck for a pot still. I think
      I can find a way to use the same top for the milk can for both,
      interchanging the gooseneck for the tower.
      I wonder when is the best time to catch folks in the chat area?
      I am on eastern USA time. and would like to chat sometime.
      I will keep y'all posted on my progress.
      Mark