peppered vodka

  • visteel@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 1999
      hi ya all,
      over here, we make our peppered vodka the straight
      forward way- use peppers as hot or as cool,(i
      grow mine, jalapeno)as you can stand it, slice
      in half, and add a few to each bottle. after it
      turns a wee bit green (jalapeno) it's ready.
      if for some reason it's too hot, add a bit of sugar &
      lemon. excellent for cesare's. i usually make mine
      BEFORE diluting, as it is hot and the extra h2o
      cools nicely.
      later, cheryl