Re: [Distillers] Photo's

  • Bob Bourne
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30 2:37 PM
      Blueflame456,

      > would someone out there please help these old dogs who know very little
      about computers to get to the photo file section--although we are quite
      capable of producing good spirits--computer skills are still being aquired
      > thanks
      > your brother in the spirits
      > Blueflame456

      Try the Attachment. Save it, then click on it.

      Otherwise block, copy, and then paste this URL:
      http://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=gr&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yah
      oo.com/group/Distillers/lst&.intl=us&.linkdone=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.
      com/

      Works for me!

      Bob Bourne.
      bourne@...