Re: Photo's

  • rodmacd2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2003
      Very simple. Your browser should have a pane on the left while you're
      looking at this group with titles "Post", "Chat", "Files", "Photos"
      etc. Just click on "Photos".

      If for some reason you can't do this got to URL
      http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Distillers/lst

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Lee <blueflame456@y...>
      wrote:

      > would someone out there please help these old dogs who know very
      little about computers to get to the photo file section--although we
      are quite capable of producing good spirits--computer skills are
      still being aquired
      > thanks
      > your brother in the spirits
      > Blueflame456
      > moutwijn <eenwhiskeymetijs@h...> wrote:Finally the photo's are
      ready.
      > Look in the photo file.
      >
      > The still produces 95,4% at a rate of 1000 ml/hour.
      >
      > cheers,
      > Moutwijn
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      >
      > To unsubscribe from this group send an email to distillers-
      unsubscribe@onelist.com

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your
      desktop!