A working Desti ?!

  • headcavedin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      I finally got the nerve to cut the hell out of this Desti and fix it
      right (in photo section) I cut those worthless pipes off at the
      BOTTOM flush with the stack, cut the stack in half and added 1 meter
      to its height and put a cooling coil in the top. I done compleatly
      away with the joke of a condencer and did what you see 4 meters of
      copper line in a bucket. I packed it with stainless steel nuts as I
      had a case of them doing nothing. It is putting out 92% as I type,
      huge improvment over how it came to me from the factory. No doubt
      there is room for much improvement but the SOB is working and for now
      I am very cool with that. I Just wanted to share, thanks

      Frank