RE:RE:Wash aeration and Sherry

  • darryn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 1997
      I totally agree with Tony.Using an aquarium pump at the start of fermentation for about half an hour works really well to kick start a healthy fermentation and I recommend using one of those long bendy airstones for about $10 at the pet shop.Everything that I have read (I've never actually tested it) about fermentations says that if you feed a fermenting liquid oxygen constantly,it will produce a whole heap of yeast and stuff all alcohol.If anyone gives this a shot I would love know the results because it may come in handy as a way to re-cycle our yeasts.
      Catch ya later
      Darryn