Cheers,

  • Edward Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2000
      I have been monitoring this newsgroup for a few weeks and as a former
      chemical engineer I really enjoy the questions. Although I don't have
      my own still I help a friend in the islands with her still. She had
      never seen a hydrometer nor aged anything until we met. I also bring
      her supplies when I can.
      We distill fermented sugar cane juice. Does anyone else make rum?
      From molasses, sugar, or sugar cane syrup?
      Cheers for now.
      Ed