RE: [Distillers] scotch & Black sambucca

  • Pete Sayers
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23 2:13 PM
      Hi David, try and leave the T/S Classic Whisky for a week or three to fully
      develope, i know that is a bloody hard thing to do, but it is worth it.
      regards Pete at the Brewers Barn

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23 9:25 PM
        Another wonderful addidtive for smooth whiskeys such as irish is
        sherry. I found that out on this newsgroup and thought i would
        pass it along!

        JJ

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25 3:07 AM
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30 3:53 PM
            Hi guys, yes there addition of a small amount of a semi-sweet sherry can
            work wonders, you can also use Madeira, Port or some of the heavier red
            wines, remember that whisky is aged in barrels that have been used for wines
            before.
            Regards Pete at Brewers Barn