      Date: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 12:50:19
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] Cut question

      K & J wrote:

      Mike
      Just noticed this reply in my inbox ...Thanks so much for taking the time to
      answer in such detail and will follow your advice and collect the tails and
      heads from here on in.
      I am cautious by nature but welcome sound informed advice.
      I have been having some corresepondence with Tony and he has viewed some
      sketches I have done to modify my still and have now made those changes
      which should improve the abv % will post photo's/sketches etc after I have
      given it a run in the near future
      Thank once again.

      Cheers Ken Mc

      .