8845Re: SV: [Distillers] Re: Vacuum in glass bottles

  • bob johnson
    Feb 1, 2003
      hey everyone. theres been alot of talk about vacume stills here lately but i
      have no idea what one is because i just recently heard of them in this
      group. could somone plz explain it to me so i can understand what im readin
      a bit more?
      -thanks for reading
      -paul