7594Re: [Distillers] Louis Apostolides

  • chic matthews
    Dec 5, 2002
      Randy, Sounds pertty odd. why would he send this stuff
      just to you and not the group addy?? in order to be
      receiving the post he must be on the list. maybe he's
      too dim to figure out how to unsubscribe but that
      doesnt explain why he only slams you. you can always
      just block his address from your e-mail.
      --- "CornFed (Randy)" <cornfed15@...> wrote:
      > about once a month I get slammed by numerous emails
      > from this guy.
      > He copies the last few posts off of this message
      > list and sends them
      > to me one at a time with a header saying "stop
      > sending me any more
      > emails. I am not interested in distilling." in all
      > capital
      > letters. I just cleared about 70 messages from my
      > inbox. his email
      > address is : louisap and the domain is
      > cytanet.com.cy
      >
      > Is anyone else blessed by the attention of this
      > yahoo? I have never
      > sent this individual any email. Just curious if
      > this is confined to
      > me or spread out to others also.
      >
      > Randy

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com