      From: RLB <last2blast@...>
      To: "Distillers@yahoogroups.com" <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 6:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re: Crowd-Funding Idea for Home Distillers Association

      The legal way is by filing a copywrite in every country on this planet  It should cost you around $100,000.  All you are doing is copywriting a name, but does that name have any value?  If your name sounds like another brand you will end up in court.  You could set up a web site in that name as a start because no two web sites have the same address.  I have set up a beverage brand name by placing it in my business plan, and checked the internet for that name.

      By the way, this is Distillers group, and the subject material doesn't really fit this group when you should be asking a lawyer this question.

      Robert