49511RE: Wanted: Malted grain testes

  • az_macdirk
    Dec 11, 2013

      Robert.  I've been trying to find a source for unmalted barely to try my own hand at malting barely just for a test batch or two of homebrew.  I've been having trouble finding a source.  Local homebre shops say they just dont have a source or demand for un malted, and the big companies aren't responding to email, or calls.  I certainly don't have the experience to be a tester for you, but I'm interested getting some unmalted grain from you, or curious what your source is.

      thanks,

      -d

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic