      From: W D Heimer <dheimer@...>
      To: Distillers group <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2013 1:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] RE: Re: Warning: Butanol

      Yo’ Guys,  Had a minor rectal/cranial inversion on my last post.  It should be 1/3 malted 6 row barley to 2/3 corn.
      My Bad, Mea Culpa, Dave H.

      Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 9:05 PM

      Yo’ Adam,
      Been using cracked corn from a local feed mill for several years now.  Smooooooth tasting whiskey and it hasn’t killed me yet.  I use about 3 parts cracked corn to 1 part malted 6 row barley.
      Regardz, Dave H.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic