      From: planetgong0@... <planetgong0@...>;
      To: <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [Distillers] RE: Re: Warning: Butanol
      Sent: Mon, Dec 2, 2013 6:53:37 PM

      Correct dont worry about it.

      Dave E

      ---In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, <edbar44@...> wrote:

      I’m not a scientist but it appears that since we don’t use this yeast we may not get this product unless of course, I’m missing something.

      OBTAINED BY FERMENTATION OF GLYCEROL, MANNITE, STARCHES, & SUGARS IN GENERAL, USING BACILLUS BUTYLICUS SOMETIMES SYNERGIZED BY PRESENCE OF CLOSTRIDIUM ACETOBUTYRICUM, SYNTHETICALLY, FROM ACETYLENE.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic