      From: Ed Barcik <edbar44@...>
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 2, 2013 10:37 AM
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Warning: Butanol

      I’m not a scientist but it appears that since we don’t use this yeast we may not get this product unless of course, I’m missing something.

      OBTAINED BY FERMENTATION OF GLYCEROL, MANNITE, STARCHES, & SUGARS IN GENERAL, USING BACILLUS BUTYLICUS SOMETIMES SYNERGIZED BY PRESENCE OF CLOSTRIDIUM ACETOBUTYRICUM, SYNTHETICALLY, FROM ACETYLENE.
      _
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic