      From: ledaswan@... <ledaswan@...>;
      To: <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [Distillers] Sutronics controller - Light Surge
      Sent: Sat, Nov 2, 2013 11:17:10 AM

      Hi Distillers, do we have an electrician amongst us?

      I installed a Sutronics controller last week running a 3000W element in a 50L keg. Runs well and controls the system as many others have told us.
      However all the lights on the same phase in the house pulse when the controller pulses.

      As  I have a  35A 3 phase system, does that mean I need to change the phase on the still or is there some other issue I need to consider??

      regards Hari.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic