49420Re: [Distillers] Brewhaus forum's legalization effort

  • Alli Bugger
    Sep 11, 2013
      Thank you for posting ZBob.  We are up to 34 congressional contacts in 12 states with 2 states pending.  We have a long way to go folks but we are making great progress.  Please mail or email the proposal to your congrassional representative right away.  Together we will get this done. Contact me with questions or suggestions.  Thanks. Alli

      From: "zymurgybob@..." <zymurgybob@...>
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:44 PM
      Subject: [Distillers] Brewhaus forum's legalization effort

      Alli, the nest I could do was to give a link to the tracking file (or the version on my web site).

      For the rest of you, the following link tracks the progress of contacts with legislators to make them aware of the legalization effort and how to effect that change.

      http://www.kelleybarts.com/PhotoXfer/Congressional%20Contacts%20for%20Legalization%209.9.2013.xlsx

      Zymurgy Bob
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic