49342Re: Molasses - does it go off ?

  • Mike Novak
    Aug 5, 2013
      I was worried about the taste tomato paste would introduce to the final product, hence I've never gone down that path.
      Using Golden syrup, Molasses and Treacle in varying amounts adds a dimension to the dunder which I would be worried about losing,
      The hit and miss was more about getting the brew fermenting, obviously better chance of success in summer.
      The more natural the better I would have thought?

      Nonetheless, it's an interesting exchange of viewpoints.

      MikeĀ

      --
      Mike Novak

      Black Cat Multi-Vend Pty. Ltd.