49321Brandy Night - Perth Western Australia

  • harisaki2004
    Aug 4, 2013
      Brandy Night

      Hi Distillers, If you live in Perth WA you may be interested in my Brandy night at Harris Organic.

      Our next Brandy night will be Saturday August 31st from 6pm! Duncan will discuss with attendees about distilling brandy, eau de vie and vodka. Watch the still in action! Tastings will be included and all questions on organic distillation answered. The event will also feature an underground cellar tour courtesy of Duncan. Cost is $25 pp. ...more details on both events to follow on this Swan Valley news page. Book now by contacting us by email.

      More info at http://www.harrisorganicwine.com.au/swan-valley-harris-news.html
      regards
      Duncan Harris
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic