      From: Desross <djross@...>
      To: "Distillers@yahoogroups.com" <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, 24 March 2013, 7:13
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] EC-1118 turbo yeast without the heat

      Robert

      The problem is that you don't really seem to be interested in producing a good quality product using well proven and accepted distillation practices. Your comments and monotonous  'experiments'  almost indicate a refusal or reluctance to go back to basics and become familiar and confident in the bare basics of distillation practice. It really is quite a simple process...why try and make it so complicated?
      I used to enjoy this forum...it was informative and interesting...am I the only one getting frustrated here?

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic