49106Re: EC-1118 turbo yeast without the heat

  • tgfoitwoods
    Mar 24, 2013
      No, Desross, you're not the only one getting frustrated.

      I firmly believe that moderation, at least with respect to "new ideas" should be light-handed, or valid paths of investigation could be stifled. That light-handedness relies on listers espousing "new ideas" gaining basic knowledge of the principles we all work with, before taking long excursions from known solid ground.

      Robert, it hurts me to say that every time you post you display even more gaps in that basic knowledge, which gives every new theory of yours a wildness that is destroying the friendly functioning of the forum.

      As an example, turbo yeast is not just yeast; it's a combination of genetically-modified Frankenyeast and a huge load of yeast stimulants and nutrients. It's a quick way to get a bad-tasting ferment, and it can't be farmed, because the yeast only (what you culture by farming) does not behave anything like the original mixture that comes out of the turbo packet.

      One more time, I'd like to ask you to study the basics, and before you pull something out of your...imagination... read,learn, and know.

      We're very close to the point where we're going to have to choose between you and the Distiller's list continuity, and I'd hate to see it. Help me out?

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Desross <djross@...> wrote:

      > Robert
      >
      > The problem is that you don't really seem to be interested in producing a good quality product using well proven and accepted distillation practices. Your comments and monotonous 'experiments' almost indicate a refusal or reluctance to go back to basics and become familiar and confident in the bare basics of distillation practice. It really is quite a simple process...why try and make it so complicated?
      > I used to enjoy this forum...it was informative and interesting...am I the only one getting frustrated here?
      >

      > On 24/03/2013, at 6:17 PM, RLB last2blast@... wrote:
      >
      > > Okay, you're not interested in Turbo yeast that don't not have a heat problem, but others might be interested in a low heat Turbo yeast. That was the intent of this post.
      > >
      > > Robert

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic