49089Re: Graphene filter

  • Becool Stayslinky
    Mar 22, 2013
      Robert,

      Not to be negative, but don't do the experiment. To process even a few ounces of wort will put you into the "don't try this at home" category. Besides, it's already been done - ethanol gives up hydrogen easier than water which means you would be losing your intended product.

      You won't replace the art of this hobby with technology, and it's not always about the money. I have thousands invested in my setup, but doubt that I consume more than a few bottles a year, yet for some reason I can't stop thinking about it.

      Be cool, stay slinky, and enjoy what the hobby has to offer.

      BC

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, RLB <last2blast@...> wrote:

      > With that said, I will refrain from further comment on this subject until after my experiments are completed.
      >
      > Robert

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic