      From: henry sangret <henrysangret@...>
      To: "Distillers@yahoogroups.com" <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re: Graphene filter

      You may also want to be careful with what other compounds that may be created with the electrical elements that come in contact with the corrosive alcohol and hence recombined with unknown hydrocarbon materials. I personally know that stainless materials when combined with alcohols and electric currents can be eroded!