      From: Distillers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Distillers@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of henry sangret
      Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:30 PM
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re: Graphene filter

      You may also want to be careful with what other compounds that may be
      created with the electrical elements that come in contact with the corrosive
      alcohol and hence recombined with unknown hydrocarbon materials. I
      personally know that stainless materials when combined with alcohols and
      electric currents can be eroded!