49065Re: [Distillers] Re: TTB Cuts

  • Angelis
    Mar 20, 2013
      Didn't even think about using PVC. Was not sure how it would hold up

      Michael

      On Mar 20, 2013, at 10:46 AM, "jsducote" <forlorntexan@...> wrote:

      Do you mean that you're having trouble winding the coil tight enough without kinking to use a 2" pipe as the water cooling jacket? If so, why limit yourself to 2"? The water jacket pipe will not come into contact with your wash/distillate, so you can use any material. PVC is readily available in much larger diams.
      -j

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Angelis <angelis1972@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to make a coil out of 3/8 tubing to fit into a 2 inch pipe but don't think I can get it to it. Can I use 1/4 in or is that too small?
      >
      > Michael

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic