48963Re: [Distillers] Re: New idea for a Still

  • RLB
    Mar 9, 2013
      Flash Distillation

      From: jsducote <forlorntexan@...>
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 10:37 AM
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: New idea for a Still

      FYI- This is the same guy that trolled the New Distillers group with the same amazing idea. I hear he's got a cure for cancer, but he still needs to figure out how to stop uncontrolled cell growth and tumor formation.

      Robert, these forums are for either sharing ideas or asking questions. Put up or shut up.
      -j

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Could you not have given us an inkling of what you are proposing or kept quiet until then?
      >
      > Regards
      > Joe

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic