48954Re: New idea for a Still

  • tgfoitwoods
    Mar 8, 2013
      Easy, guys, and remember the "play nice" rule.

      On the other hand, Robert, on New_Distillers I defended your right to state your intention to research a different approach to ethanol concentration. You've now stated that intention on both of the sister lists, so that's all handled now. When you have results from your research and/or experimentation, feel free to let us know, along with supporting facts, but without more progress, just re-stating what you believe is simple shit-stirring, and disrupts the (relatively) smooth exchange of information this list is known for.

      Thanks for your help in this matter, all of yez.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jsducote" <forlorntexan@...> wrote:

      > FYI- This is the same guy that trolled the New Distillers group with the same amazing idea. I hear he's got a cure for cancer, but he still needs to figure out how to stop uncontrolled cell growth and tumor formation.
      >
      > Robert, these forums are for either sharing ideas or asking questions. Put up or shut up.
      > -j
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen joegiffen@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > > Could you not have given us an inkling of what you are proposing or kept quiet until then?
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > Joe

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic