48953Re: New idea for a Still

  • tgfoitwoods
    Mar 8, 2013
      Steady, everyone, and remember the "play nice" rule.

      On the other side, Robert, on New_Distillers I defended your right to state what you were going to try to prove, and now you've stated that on both of the sister groups. Do your research and your experiments, and tell us what you have learned and/or accomplished, but until you have something, further re-statements and defenses of your intentions are simple shit-stirring, and disrupt the normal flow of information.

      Good luck on your research, and keep us posted.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jsducote" <forlorntexan@...> wrote:

      > FYI- This is the same guy that trolled the New Distillers group with the same amazing idea. I hear he's got a cure for cancer, but he still needs to figure out how to stop uncontrolled cell growth and tumor formation.
      >
      > Robert, these forums are for either sharing ideas or asking questions. Put up or shut up.
      > -j
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen joegiffen@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > > Could you not have given us an inkling of what you are proposing or kept quiet until then?
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > Joe

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic