      From: RLB <last2blast@...>
      To: "Distillers@yahoogroups.com" <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:44 PM
      Subject: [Distillers] Yeast Comment

      Just when you think you have yeast and fermentation figured out; you don't.  I did a 5 gal sugar wash with an airlock, and the air lock had not moved in 4 days.  My wash was transferred to 5 - 1 gal jugs to make distilling easier, and the next day those jugs looked like balloons.  Some how the transfer re-activated the yeast and it's fermenting up a storm (bubbles are visible through the plastic.)

      Robert

    • Show all 32 messages in this topic