48908Yeast Comment

  • edbar44
    Feb 27 4:20 AM
      I'm just finishing up a 100 liter wash that started at 1.130, using for the first time, Still Spirits POWER and was quite impressed with how quickly it fermented out. It's at .990 now but still bubbling slowly so I'll just let it go until it stop since it's really too cold here to do any distilling anyway.

      I just wanted to pass this along because this will be my choice of yeast in the future. I've tried most of them because I'm always searching for a high ABV wash that doesn't stick.
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic